Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Art for the Soul: A place of inspiration



One of the many reasons I love Orange County is that it is the home of my favorite store, Art for the Soul. Owner, Valinda Martin, has a keen eye for the inspirational and her stores are proof of that. She has two locations in Orange County; one in Laguna Beach and the other, which is my personal favorite, on Balboa Island. I've attached a link so you can take a looksie but their website does not capture the true essence of the actual store. I can't imagine anyone being able to walk past this kaleidoscope of creativity without a glance. Every piece of art, furniture, jewelry, etc. is so uniquely and lovingly designed that you can feel the creator’s passion permeate your soul. Each piece in colors that seem to breathe life, while covered in words that motivate, cheer, and prompt you to dream. I only wish my pocketbook was fat enough to indulge myself with even 1 of my favorite pieces. But it costs nothing to visit this pool of inspiration. I always leave with a new idea and the feeling that life is wonderful!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home