Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Celebrate your Birthday at Disneyland for FREE in 2009!!!


Did you know that you can receive free entry to Disneyland or Disney World on your birthday? It's true but it's only for 2009. I know! I missed it too! But my mother did not. To get your free entry you have to go online to the Disney site and sign up. Then you just bring your id on your actual birthday and you're gifted with a FREE day at the happiest place on earth. In addition, they allow you to upgrade your ticket if you'd like by just paying the difference. So my gift to my mom was an upgrade to an annual pass. Her free entry made it especially easy for me because Disneyland has a special offer for Southern California residents that allows you to apply the cost of the 1-park ticket as a down payment for your annual pass and make monthly payments for the remainder of the cost. So in this case, I paid nothing down because her free ticket was applied as the down payment and the monthly installments for the annual pass that we picked is an easy $10 per month with no interest! In tough times like these, you can't beat a deal like that. To make the day special and to let everyone know you're there to celebrate your birthday, they give you a Birthday pin to wear and I was impressed with all the Disney employees that stopped to wish my mother a happy birthday with a high five or handshake. Even more touching were all the children that noticed her pin and wished her a happy birthday too. She was treated like a queen throughout the day. My aunt and I had a blast watching my mom soak up the sun and fun, as we did as well. We all know that any day at Disneyland is a good day but celebrating your birthday there in 2009... well that's awesome!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home